General terms and conditions
The contract is concluded as soon as the rooms or conference or banqueting rooms have been ordered and confirmed.
1. option dates are binding for both contracting parties. The hotel reserves the right to freely dispose of the optioned rooms or conference or banquet rooms after expiry of the option dates without receipt of a binding booking.
2.The guest list must be received by the hotel at least 7 days before the event. The hotel must be notified of any changes without delay. Should the number of participants for conference groups fall below 8 or the number of guests for banquet reservations fall below 10, we reserve the right to charge a room rental fee.
3) Reserved function rooms are only available at the times agreed or confirmed in writing. Use of the function rooms before or after the agreed period requires consultation with the hotel and may be subject to charges.
4. reserved hotel rooms are available to guests from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. Rooms can only be allocated earlier subject to availability. As a rule, it is not possible to allocate rooms in the morning. Organisers are requested to inform guests of this fact. 5.
5. hotel rooms that have not been used by 6.00 p.m. may be rented to other guests by the hotel.
6. guests are requested to notify reception of early departures by 6.00 p.m. at the latest on the day before departure; half the room rate is payable for departures before 6.00 p.m. and the full room rate for departures after 6.00 p.m..
7) The services contractually agreed upon are stated in the reservation confirmation. Unless otherwise agreed, the prices in the hotel brochure, the conference or banquet information, and the food and beverage menus shall apply.
8.If the period between the conclusion of the contract and the utilisation of services exceeds six months or a change of year, the hotel reserves the right to make price changes. 9.
9) A refund for services ordered but not used is not possible.
10) the prices are inclusive of service charge and statutory value added tax. If the rate of statutory VAT changes after conclusion of the contract, the agreed price shall be changed accordingly.
11. a) In the event of cancellation of individual bookings at the hotel of a maximum of four nights, the following costs will be charged:
– up to one day before arrival: no costs
– from the day of arrival: 80% of the agreed costs
b) For cancellations of group bookings of five or more hotel rooms and/or conference or banquet rooms and/or booked conference or catering packages, the following costs will be charged:
– up to 42 days before the start of the event: no costs
– 41 to 21 days before the start of the event: 45% of the agreed costs
– 20 to 4 days before the start of the event: 60% of the agreed costs
– 3-0 days before the start of the event: 80% of the agreed costs
(only if the rooms or conference or banquet rooms are not re-rented)
12. the hotel must be notified of any changes in the stated number of guests no later than 3 days prior to the event; otherwise, the number of persons ordered shall be used and invoiced in respect of the agreed services or packages. If the number of participants is reduced by more than 10%, point 11 shall apply. 13.
13. the organiser shall be liable for payment for additional services used by the guests or shall forward the invoice for these services to the guest and shall ensure that the invoice is settled.
14. if conference guests stay longer than 1.00 a.m. in the restaurant after dinner, a service surcharge of € 50.00 per hour shall be charged.
15. for banquet events, we charge personnel cost of € 150,00 pro hour from 1.00 a.m. onwards.
16. should there be pollution or damage due to sparklers, confetti or similar, we charge claening costs or damage compensation.
17. invoices are payable within 7 days from the date of invoice without deduction.
18. chash payments are not possible.
19. the right to correct errors as well as printing and calculation errors is reserved.